Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Poll: What do you think about “The ResolveR”?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I've seen better! Nothing2say
0%
0 0%
Uh, well, nice. Devil
85.71%
6 85.71%
Fu**ing amazing! Eyedrop
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“The ResolveR” - ultimate restoration workstation
Heart 
The ResolveR

ultimate restoration workstation

[Image: IMG-20190331-073414.jpg]

Thanks given by: Stamper
P.S. THIS IS NOT AN APRIL'S FOOL!!!
Thanks given by:
I understood it. Just wanted to add a bit to the joke with that old workstation you had in the image. Sorry if that didn't come across. It's a nice PC for sure. Smile
Thanks given by:
(2019-04-03, 12:57 AM)TomArrow Wrote: I understood it. Just wanted to add a bit to the joke with that old workstation you had in the image. Sorry if that didn't come across. It's a nice PC for sure. Smile

Yep, I know that someone got it, yet I wanted to be clear! Happy

And thanks! It is a beast, indeed, but I think "The ResolveR" is a better suited name, don't you think?

Oh, and, by the way, I added quite some articles on the genesys of it - with nice memes, I hope!
Thanks given by:
I mean, it's a computer. You could also call it "Hans" for all it cares. Big Grin

But I totally get your joy. It's always nice to have a new toy, and especially to have a great expensive toy. Smile Happy for ya.
Thanks given by: spoRv
Lovely piece of machinery, looking forward to all your halted projects getting their due including Alien UAR.
Thanks given by: spoRv
Uodate: added some new benchmarks:
http://theresolver.cf/benchmarks/
Thanks given by: Stamper
To whom it may concern: now The ResolveR has not 2x AMD Vega Frontier anymore, but only a “mere” Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ 8GB; this due to monetary needs, waiting better times to get an AMD Radeon VII…
Thanks given by:
Update: RX 580 sold, will be prepared for shipping in few minutes, so I'm forced to stop projects for few days, until the brand new used card will arrive - guess which one?
Thanks given by:
GeForce RTX 99999999800 Ti?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Idea] "the ultimate video matching/deduplication solution" spoRv 0 1,799 2019-08-20, 12:03 PM
Last Post: spoRv
  UAR: Ultimate Aspect Ratio - official logos spoRv 0 2,459 2018-04-01, 07:21 PM
Last Post: spoRv
Video Visualizing a digital restoration in one image Evit 16 11,632 2018-02-05, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Evit