Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Haven't seen this yet but was wondering what people around here thought of it. Worth going to the theater or wait for Blu-ray?
Thanks given by:
Right today I friend asked me to go to see it at a new 3D 4K theater; I passed... I could live without it, but I'll take a look, sooner or later, when it will be available for the home market.
Thanks given by:
(2015-05-07, 09:50 PM)PDB Wrote: Worth going to the theater or wait for Blu-ray?

Boycott cape movies, enough with this crap Smile
Thanks given by:
I will most likely go see it this week. I've seen all the others in the theater so I want to stay consistent, LOL.
Thanks given by:
I think your my only opinion maker here Jetrell Smile. Sound like spoRv and Feallan are on the neh side. Let me know what you think.
Thanks given by:
I'll wait to see it in my theater, i'm sure i'll love it.

Film Addict    
Thanks given by:
(2015-05-11, 10:11 PM)DoomBot Wrote: I'll wait to see it in my theater, i'm sure i'll love it.

Better at home with the cell phones, sticky floors and expensive prices
Thanks given by:
Late to the thread, but this was one that I regretted seeing in the theaters. From what I've heard, extensive cuts were made, and it makes the theatrical version of the movie feel weirdly paced and tonally awkward. I'd rather support a Director's Cut on Blu-Ray if the rumors are true.
Thanks given by:
(2015-05-31, 07:44 PM)The Aluminum Falcon Wrote: Late to the thread, but this was one that I regretted seeing in the theaters. From what I've heard, extensive cuts were made, and it makes the theatrical version of the movie feel weirdly paced and tonally awkward. I'd rather support a Director's Cut on Blu-Ray if the rumors are true.

Well I went to see it at the theaters a week or 2 ago and basically came away with the same opinion as you Falcon.

Unfortunately, I had also seen Fury Road before it and A:AOU came off very poor in comparison. Its wasn't bad just kind of disappointing.
Thanks given by:
Well damn... with what I see in this thread, I might wait to see this as I don't want to be disappointed for $20-25, LOL
Thanks given by: