Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alita Battle Angel [Yellow Blanket Removal]
Regrade from the HDR WEB-DL with removed yellow tint and a bit brighter. Care was taken to not blow out any highlights, however they are strongly compressed the brighter they get. AVISynth script included for your own adjustments or your own encode, for example when the HDR Remux comes out.

Bitrate was kept low for this initial version because it's not based on the HDR Remux, merely on a HDR WEB-DL so far.

Here's a comparison (top normal SDR WEB-DL, bottom regrade from HDR):

[Image: 86jyfQAg_o.jpg]

Normal screens:

[Image: fDkttF26_t.png] [Image: CFOOYXeB_t.png] [Image: BklI4UqM_t.png] [Image: es7NNt3I_t.png] [Image: BVyTUPju_t.png] [Image: xVOOA0Bh_t.png] [Image: IAJdjU6f_t.png] [Image: CwvfhVvJ_t.png] [Image: YYY2yOg0_t.png] [Image: PnsXrJbx_t.png]

Available on the blu place.
Thanks given by: pipefan413 , Inq81 , Lucasyugi27
Nice!

FYI there is an open matte version floating around - dunno where, though, but I remember to have seen the comparison pics.
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-14, 02:02 AM)spoRv Wrote: Nice!

FYI there is an open matte version floating around - dunno where, though, but I remember to have seen the comparison pics.

Well, this is based on the HDR, since that makes regrades easier and offers better quality as a source. Open Matte is probably not going to be HDR is my guess. I was originally planning to do a high quality version from the HDR Blu Ray when it comes out, but interest in this seems to be pretty small overall, so I'll probably just leave it as it is anyway.
Thanks given by:
The Open Matte is slightly cropped on the sides.
Thanks given by:
Hi where can I download this?
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-14, 02:02 AM)spoRv Wrote: Nice!

Dear Bro.. I am a New User.. How to download this Movie Bro
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-14, 12:58 AM)TomArrow Wrote: Regrade from the HDR WEB-DL with removed yellow tint and a bit brighter. Care was taken to not blow out any highlights, however they are strongly compressed the brighter they get. AVISynth script included for your own adjustments or your own encode, for example when the HDR Remux comes out.

Bitrate was kept low for this initial version because it's not based on the HDR Remux, merely on a HDR WEB-DL so far.

Here's a comparison (top normal SDR WEB-DL, bottom regrade from HDR):

[Image: 86jyfQAg_o.jpg]

Normal screens:

[Image: fDkttF26_t.png] [Image: CFOOYXeB_t.png] [Image: BklI4UqM_t.png] [Image: es7NNt3I_t.png] [Image: BVyTUPju_t.png] [Image: xVOOA0Bh_t.png] [Image: IAJdjU6f_t.png] [Image: CwvfhVvJ_t.png] [Image: YYY2yOg0_t.png] [Image: PnsXrJbx_t.png]

Available on the blu place.

This looks great from those stills. Nice work!
Thanks given by:
(2019-10-16, 11:54 PM)pipefan413 Wrote: This looks great from those stills. Nice work!

Thanks!
Thanks given by: