Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the Southeast!
Hi all,

I have lurked here for a while, finally signed up. Restored classic films are a fun hobby of mine. I hope to be a part of this community for a long time.

Now, a quick question as I have not seen it answered in any posted threads, can I send PMs immediately, or do I need a certain post count in order to do that first? Apologize for the remedial question.

Look forward to being here! Thank you.
Thanks given by:
Welcome cd13. I hope you are a member here for a long time also.

No you can't currently PM anyone as a newbie. That was done to prevent people from signing up just to PM a project maker asking for their projects. We have a lot of people hit-and-run on this site; asking for a project and then disappearing once they have what they wanted.

The PM limitation was done to encourage people to participate here, foster the making of friends and to help build a community.

I will add that even if you could PM, jerry is unlikely to respond since he hasn't been active on this site in more than a year.
Thanks given by: