Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THE SPAMMER
Exclamation 
Yesterday a new user made his first post, and guess what? A spam post... it occurs few other times; while I ban the guilty users temporarily, they spammed again when the ban period finished, so...

WARNING: from now on, users that will post spam will be banned forever!
Thanks given by:
Completely agree with this. We have no need for such childish behavior here.
Thanks given by: spoRv
Thanks! Just sent a message to all members about few rules changes.
Thanks given by:
Excuse me but what sort of spam was it?
Didn't see it..
Thanks given by:
I was too fast to delete it! Wink
Was something about a football play, IIRC...
Thanks given by:
Another spam attempt, Jerry reported it, I banned user... great team job!

People, report eventual spam posts ASAP, because lately, with all these post increase - finally! - sometimes I could not note it...
Thanks given by:
Happy to help AndreaWink

We all knew that as the community and traffic here grows, we would see more of these spam attempts.
Thanks given by:
...well, at least it's the signal that this community is working well, and growing...
Thanks given by:
Yes it is. I remember when you told me (as a secret) that you wanted to create this forum and you were looking for opinions/advice/suggestions/etc. I'm happy to see all that work paid off and what you created here is awesomeBig Grin
Thanks given by:
You know what? Few days ago I saw little traffic, and I was a bit sad about it... but today I can't reply to a post, that another two pop up! Well, a fantastic sensation... now I'm afraid to go to sleep, because it's great to post and receive answers in minutes, instead hours... but you know, we are in a big, little world today! Wink
Thanks given by: