Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello people!
Big Grin 
Hi all,

I'm Bewy from OT.com (where I don't post much anymore but I still visit a lot), I'm 27 and I can help with French translations :cool:

On FanRes I've so far translated the making-of from The Arrival bonus disc for spoRv and transcribed French bonus from Cube 2: Hypercube for jedeitor. If you need proofreading in French on translating stuff... :cool:

I also have some editing/Photoshop/(a little) After Effects skills but I've never tried fanediting or restoring stuff (yet?) :3

See you all later! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Mmmh... image editing, right? Maybe I got a job for you... not paid, apart with glory! Wink
Thanks given by:
Tell me more... :3
Thanks given by:
Take a look at this post: https://fanrestore.com/showthread.php?ti...59#pid2659
Thanks given by:
Can't open it, that weird Undecided

It says that I don't have permissions to see the page.
Thanks given by:
Yep, forgot you are (still) not a power user... but, even if you haven't posted so much, I think you earned that title, helping with actual project and willing to help more... so, welcome, new power user! (now you are able to read it...)
Thanks given by:
I can read it now thanks!

So, what is it that I could do with this trailer?
Thanks given by:
Analyze the frames where the English writings "The Empire Strikes Back" and "Return Of The Jedi"; as you can see, quality is lower due to the fact I was forced to use a "crappy cropped" 720p youtube video... now I've captured the LD that, surprisingly (or not?) when properly upscaled, is better than this...

What I'd like to obtain is someone who is able (and have time) to replace the video parts of the two logos with the 1080p version, leaving only the logos, during the transitions... maybe few dozens frames...

If you think you can do it, I could send you the needed images.
Thanks given by:
Oh yes, I see what you mean :3

Well I think I can do it sir :cool:
Thanks given by:
I'll send you a PM later... thanks in advance! Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hello people! jozhster 0 104 2024-03-12, 10:22 PM
Last Post: jozhster
  Hello, you wonderful people Amadian 1 1,089 2022-03-16, 05:36 PM
Last Post: PDB