Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helloeth', Part I: The Color Plurple
Hi, my name is.. *checks tag* ...taas007, and I'm an alcoh... uh.. a movieholic. *nailed it*

I sometimes try to (re)create nice things that have been neglected. It works some of the time all the time, and when it doesn't, a drawer works excellent for 'em too.
I'm a user of the usual suspects, ie the Adobe lineup, though one of the suspects is not like the others *winks aplenty*

Mostly interested in trailers... and things related to.. uh... trailers. But I do other stuff too! Like... I, uh...  I do... okay, trailers. You got me.
Hello, FanRezzers! (Resatorians?)

This looks like the right place..
*looks around*

...this IS a fight club, right?
Thanks given by:
First rule of fight club, we do not speak about fight club, LOL Wink

Welcome to the community! Big Grin

Your HD trailer reconstructions are very nice work and thank you for allowing DoomBot to post the original source files to share with us here. Look forward to seeing what else you will do in the future.
Thanks given by:
(2015-05-31, 11:52 PM)jerryshadoe Wrote: First rule of fight club, we do not speak about fight club, LOL Wink

Welcome to the community! Big Grin

Your HD trailer reconstructions are very nice work and thank you for allowing DoomBot to post the original source files to share with us here. Look forward to seeing what else you will do in the future.

Thanks!
It seems YouTube is no place for bitrate. Resolution lives there now. And his cousin, HFR. Don't know about aunt Thirdie.
Thanks given by:
Second rule: we DO NOT talk about Fight Club... we do, at the contrary, fan restorations and such "things"! Wink

Welcome aboard taas007, I'm sure you'll enjoy this nice, niche (pun intended) community!
Thanks given by:
(2015-06-01, 12:04 AM)spoRv Wrote: Second rule: we DO NOT talk about Fight Club... we do, at the contrary, fan restorations and such "things"! Wink

Welcome aboard taas007, I'm sure you'll enjoy this nice, niche (pun intended) community!

Oh, it's... punderful....
One could almost say it's a... restoration.
A real feat you've... captured.
A bountiful variety of... technicities.
Where the... conversion... never stops.

My elbow is getting sore from all the puns.

A reverse fight club? I can picture it. Well, I can't, but I bet there's a man in the hills who can. He drives a '98 Datsun.
I think his name is Bill... yeah... Bill Shatner. He's got an odd, sudden way of talking, though.
Thanks given by:
Ah, Bill... I know Bill... he likes to get this pained look on his face and calls me "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"
Thanks given by:
(2015-06-01, 12:28 AM)jerryshadoe Wrote: Ah, Bill... I know Bill... he likes to get this pained look on his face and calls me "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

He knows you too, eh?
I think he might be a doctor, there's always crying people around and he's writing his signature non-stop.
Posters, books, dvd cases, mugs, other pens, grass, a python, his paint cans in the garage, the mailman, the mailwoman, the supervisor for the post office, the post office, the officer, the patrol car, the two-way mirror, the lawyer, the cheap suit on his lawyer, his daughter, the serial car jacker by the exit, the parking lot post, the clown car, the seltzer bottle, the batong, the bucket, the mop, the cab, the $100 bill he gave to the cabbie for damages, the railway, the bridge, his door, his jacket, his table, his grilled cheese sandwich.

He's an odd guy.
Thanks given by:
(2015-06-01, 12:35 AM)taas007 Wrote:
(2015-06-01, 12:28 AM)jerryshadoe Wrote: Ah, Bill... I know Bill... he likes to get this pained look on his face and calls me "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

He knows you too, eh?
I think he might be a doctor, there's always crying people around and he's writing his signature non-stop.
Posters, books, dvd cases, mugs, other pens, grass, a python, his paint cans in the garage, the mailman, the mailwoman, the supervisor for the post office, the post office, the officer, the patrol car, the two-way mirror, the lawyer, the cheap suit on his lawyer, his daughter, the serial car jacker by the exit, the parking lot post, the clown car, the seltzer bottle, the batong, the bucket, the mop, the cab, the $100 bill he gave to the cabbie for damages, the railway, the bridge, his door, his jacket, his table, his grilled cheese sandwich.

He's an odd guy.

Indeed he is... Kind of reminds me of another friend of mine, Zapp Brannigan... it's almost like they are... are... well, twins? Tongue
Thanks given by:
I liked Bill when I was young but, as I'm growing older, I kinda like Zapp more... but Bender is still better! Wink
Thanks given by:
Yeah, Bender would kick Bills a**, LOL
Thanks given by: