Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really appreciate your dedication
Hello! I Love this site and! You guys and girls are doing the lord´s work! Heart Heart Heart I really appreciate your dedication to film and preservation. I hope to be able to contribute.

I have this amazing idea that will change the whole universe for movies and all fan restoration projects. I have made this special digital teal and orange filter that we can apply to all older movies and all future releases of all movies. Everything will be great when we achive this goal and also very teal and orange.
Thanks given by:
Welcome!

(2020-07-22, 11:44 PM)gladpatrick Wrote: I have this amazing idea that will change the whole universe for movies and all fan restoration projects. I have made this special digital teal and orange filter that we can apply to all older movies and all future releases of all movies. Everything will be great when we achive this goal and also very teal and orange.

I don't know if it's a joke or not... if it is, great joke (but you have to add some emoticon); if not, you may find quite some enemies here! Big Grin
Thanks given by: