Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AnyStream released
Quote:AnyStream is an easy-to-use application that allows you to download entire series, movies, and documentaries from Netflix and Amazon Prime for offline-viewing.
Did you already miss a movie because of expired content? AnyStream will save your favorite shows and movies before the content expires and is removed from the streaming service.
Once downloaded as an MP4 file, content is unprotected and can be viewed with any video player. Additionally it can also be converted with video editing software of your choice to different file formats like MKV.
AnyStream comes with an easy-to-navigate interface, that helps you quickly find the content you're looking for.

https://www.redfox.bz/en/anystream.html

Mods: Please delete if not appropriate.
Thanks given by: madmax87
That's fairly impressive, thanks for sharing.
Thanks given by:
I heard a bit of chatter about this a while back. Although it's handy, it apparently is closer to "web rip" than "web DL" in quality terms: the files are very small compared to what one might reasonably expect. But yes, it's useful.
Thanks given by:
It is very usefull, I heard that with VPN it might be possible to even get Movies from foreign Netflix locations...
"Never cut a deal with a dragon..."
- Old Shadowrun wisdom
Thanks given by:
I just wish there was some way of knowing if a video on Amazon/Netflix was open matte or not without having to play it first.
Thanks given by: pipefan413
(2020-11-22, 01:45 AM)pipefan413 Wrote: I heard a bit of chatter about this a while back. Although it's handy, it apparently is closer to "web rip" than "web DL" in quality terms: the files are very small compared to what one might reasonably expect. But yes, it's useful.

So, it doesnt actually download the stream as-is? that would be quite disappointing and make it almost useless.
Thanks given by:
(2020-11-22, 12:45 PM)TomArrow Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 01:45 AM)pipefan413 Wrote: I heard a bit of chatter about this a while back. Although it's handy, it apparently is closer to "web rip" than "web DL" in quality terms: the files are very small compared to what one might reasonably expect. But yes, it's useful.

So, it doesnt actually download the stream as-is? that would be quite disappointing and make it almost useless.

I think it does, but the trouble is there's more than one version of a stream for different scenarios. And apparently, it grabs a lower quality version rather than the highest one possible.
Thanks given by:
Oh, well that would suck if that turned out to be the case.
Thanks given by:
(2020-11-22, 01:30 PM)TomArrow Wrote: Oh, well that would suck if that turned out to be the case.

Apparently it already has, according to testing done by somebody I'm not going to quote publicly since they weren't discussing it publicly.

What I will say is it depends on the platform how big an issue this is (since the difference between each one's highest and lower quality streams varies). For the big N, it's a bigger issue. For A, less so.
Thanks given by:
This program works, with amazon it can only receive a CBR video stream, and it cannot receive a second VBR video stream, it usually has a much higher bitrate and for the most part the quality is better there, but not always.

Namely, the VBR stream has several options (usually three) and everyone always has different quality in different scenes, once using "random" they combined several streams into one almost perfect one, with the help of its new plugin in AutoOverlay AviSynth plugin which now can choose to compare and choose the best frames from different sources and then combine them into one video stream
Thanks given by: