Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
Hi,

I've been lurking for a minute, figured once I made an account I should introduce myself.

I'm in grad school working on software development for nuclear data analysis. I'm not particularly creative on the editing and colorgrading side of things, but I'm hoping to be able to develop some tools to improve restoration ability, I find a lot of current software tools to be a bit lacking particularly in terms of GPU utilization. Open source tools with much better hardware utilization or better optimizations do tend to be available for a lot of EULA-type software, but they're just not always the easiest to get running. 

On another note, I keep seeing that some projects are posted in "the usual places" and I'm assuming that means some torrent sites, but I can't for the life of me find which ones. I've only got a torrentleech account, so I'm at a bit of a loss when it comes to where to look. I read the rules so I know explicit pirating is against the rules and it doesn't seem like discussions regarding torrenting sites is banned, so I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking about this.

Thanks, I'm just happy to be here. Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome.
Thanks given by: apzlsoxk
Welcome aboard!
Thanks given by: apzlsoxk