Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Martian
It seems I had an unplanned Jessica Chastain double feature by seeing The Martian and Crimson Peak.

As for The Martian I loved it. There were a few things going against it for me. I'm not the biggest fan of Matt Damon. I love Ridley Scott but he only makes a good movie maybe 1 out of every 5 times and I read the book and loved it so there was a lot to live up to. Luckily for me everyone hit it out of the park and I loved the film. In fact of the 3 "space" films over the last few years, Gravity, Interstellar and The Martian, I enjoyed this the best.

Anyone see this yet?
Thanks given by:
Haven't seen it yet, but I'm happy that sci-fi is making a comeback
Thanks given by:
I've seen it last week.
Didn't expected such a "happy" movie from scott... but enjoyed it anyway.
Thanks given by:
Don't spoiler here about this movie, unless you add a SPOILER! advice before it... Wink
Thanks given by:
spoRv is back and laying down the law. But seriously I assume if we are talking about a movie that's out, spoilers are assumed? Or should we put spoiler in the title?
Thanks given by:
I think that, if you review briefly the movie, without telling nothing more than what it's available on the trailer, there is no need for a SPOILER! alert... right? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Hopefully, but keep in mind that sometimes a trailer is a spoilerTongue
Thanks given by:
The trailer for this movie spoiled pretty much everything Sad
Thanks given by:
Funny I pretty much ruin/spoil every movie for myself and it's never affected my enjoyment of them. You can only be surprised once by a movie or watch an ending once for the first time. A good movie always brings something else to get you to come back.

Always been the journey not the destination with me and I think I will be watching the Martian again.
Thanks given by:
Now you got my interest and I may watch thisTongue
Thanks given by: