Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings one and all
Hi Guys

Nice to be here looks like a very good and interesting community  Big Grin

I'm from blu-torrents.net work with HDVinnie on BluRG Custom Blu-ray 

I'm familiar with lots of different software ranging from the free to the professional studio software so enjoy getting in on those discussions and sharing experiences and knowledge where I can.

Look forward to getting to know everyone in the forums and shout when I'm around and if I can offer any help advice or assistance I will try if able

All the very best 

Scotlandman
Thanks given by:
Hello Smile
Thanks given by:
(2016-02-21, 07:14 PM)scotlandman Wrote: Hi Guys

Nice to be here looks like a very good and interesting community  Big Grin

I'm from blu-torrents.net work with HDVinnie on BluRG Custom Blu-ray 

I'm familiar with lots of different software ranging from the free to the professional studio software so enjoy getting in on those discussions and sharing experiences and knowledge where I can.

Look forward to getting to know everyone in the forums and shout when I'm around and if I can offer any help advice or assistance I will try if able

All the very best 

Scotlandman

(2016-02-21, 07:24 PM)Feallan Wrote: Hello Smile

Hi thanks for having me here looks like a great community  Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Smile
Thanks given by:
(2016-02-21, 08:05 PM)Jetrell Fo Wrote: Welcome to the forum.  I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Smile

Thank you very much  Smile 

I am sure I will enjoy my time here and hope to help contribute where I can to any projects  Smile
Thanks given by:
On behalf of the community, "Welcome to fanres!" Big Grin

Thank you for your generous offer to help contribute to projects when you canWink

Do you work on anything yourself or just help others out?
Thanks given by:
Welcome and thanks for the offer of help and expertise
Thanks given by:
(2016-02-21, 11:07 PM)jerryshadoe Wrote: On behalf of the community, "Welcome to fanres!" Big Grin

Thank you for your generous offer to help contribute to projects when you canWink

Do you work on anything yourself or just help others out?

I work on releases for BluRG over @blu-torrents with HDVinnie if your not there get HDVinnie to hook you up with an invite  Smile
Thanks given by:
(2016-02-21, 11:10 PM)PDB Wrote: Welcome and thanks for the offer of help and expertise

My pleasure I'm sure there are many thing I can learn from everyone here too  Smile
Thanks given by:
welcome
Thanks given by: