Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoStudio - Blank screen
Has anyone got some knowledge with using DoStudio? I been trying to author my Bluray disc in it for few days now, but I always end up with blank screen after the Trial message shows up on my player. I tried it on both Sony Bluray Player and Software player, but both have same issue.

I even tried just using the sample project from Sony's website, but after I change the menu to my own and change the video, it's all blank again.

Maybe someone could help me out? I can send the project files/Bluray files.

[Image: miracles-MAINMENU.png]
Thanks given by:
Hi

By sounds of it you have a non working trial version of the software ?

Can you please tell me what is your movie files and menu format ? Are they even fully Bluray compliant ?

I could maybe help if they are all on the Dropbox link ?

Sorry if I'm not reading your post correctly just seems fairly ambiguous

Hope to help you ?
Thanks given by:
Trial software alone works great, but I can't get it to work with my own menu.

.264 files, encoded using following x264 command line

Code:
x264 --pass 1 --bitrate 2500 --bluray-compat --level 4.1 --preset slow --tune film --keyint 24 --sar 1:1 --slices 4 --vbv-bufsize 30000 --vbv-maxrate 40000 --b-pyramid none --weightp 0 --colorprim bt709 --transfer bt709 --colormatrix bt709 --merange 24 --stats ".stats" --opencl --output NUL "intro.avs"

x264 --pass 2 --bitrate 2500 --bluray-compat --level 4.1 --preset slow --tune film --keyint 24 --sar 1:1 --slices 4 --vbv-bufsize 30000 --vbv-maxrate 40000 --b-pyramid none --weightp 0 --colorprim bt709 --transfer bt709 --colormatrix bt709 --merange 24 --stats ".stats" --opencl --output "intro.264" "intro.avs"

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2450...project.7z

It will be available on Dropbox once it finishes uploading. It's both project files and compiled BD. It's using just the sample from Sony's website, my own menu and intro I added (Changed the FBI Warning from Sample actually with this video).
Thanks given by:
Hi Colek

Is the project now available via the Dropbox link thanks, if so I can grab and take a look

Could you please include the menu and possibly provide more information as to how you made the menu, in Photoshop I presume ?

Is the menu compiled properly IG menu with displayset,Page,BOG,Slicing and so on ?

Look forward to see it and help where I can
Thanks given by:
Hey,

I already found the problem with the project. I asked on official DoStudio's forum and found out that background image shouldn't be 1920x1080 Smile It works perfectly now.

Thank you!
Thanks given by:
Funny how sometimes it's something that simpleTongue

Happy to hear that you got it all sorted outOk
Thanks given by: