Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello to the forum.

WOW - stumbled across this forum while looking for something else i was searching for but i just had to stick around and register here.

I am really interested in learning how to remux BD50's into untouched source material to make mkv's.

From there i want to make MP4's for my various devices. Just reading through the forums shows that there are some real experts here so i hope to be able to learn how to do what i want to do by looking and learning and asking questions from you guys.

Thanks for reading and look forward to chatting with you on the forums.

Rgds

Remuxer
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
Thanks given by:
Hi
Thanks given by:
On behalf of the community, "Welcome to fanres!" Big Grin

We are a friendly bunch here, so feel free to ask questions and browse around.

Just be patient please, as we all have stuff going on in our personal lives, lots of projects being work on, and so onWink
Thanks given by:
Thanks to you all for the warm welcome.

Jerry - np - i also have lots of real life stuff going on, so its all good.

And no, i am not a stalker or a perv ....... doombot, looking at you :-) lol
Thanks given by:
(2016-03-25, 05:34 PM)Remuxer Wrote: Thanks to you all for the warm welcome.

Jerry - np - i also have lots of real life stuff going on, so its all good.

And no, i am not a stalker or a perv ....... doombot, looking at you :-) lol

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Smile
Thanks given by:
I find it simply fascinating that you guys are remaking some of these titles. I am not at that level of understanding all this yet to be able to do this but it is really interesting to me to get into this.

One thing i don't understand so far - how does one get hold of a "re done" title?
Thanks given by:
Welcome Remuxer! Seems you are an active poster, aren't you? Wink

Patience is a lost art nowadays; if you could master it, you will find a lot of interesting things here...
Thanks given by:
(2016-03-26, 06:01 PM)spoRv Wrote: Welcome Remuxer! Seems you are an active poster, aren't you? Wink

Patience is a lost art nowadays; if you could master it, you will find a lot of interesting things here...

Agreed. This isn't just a sign up and get community. People work hard to do what they do and even us senior members make use of patience. Your excitement is appreciated for sure, I would suggest however, that you interact with others in the community and try and contribute. I'd hate to see a newbie get banned because they came just because they thought they could snag stuff and leave. Even torrent sites are cracking down on such behavior.

Take your time and have fun.

Smile
Thanks given by:
You guys are wasting your time answering to this thread. The last time this user logged in was 3 hours BEFORE a response was given to his question by spoRvEyedrop
Thanks given by: