Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X264 Encoder missing one frame
Encoding a finished Premiere project with 2 pass x264 either through Simple or Megui and whatever I've tried it is removing one frame at the twenty one second mark on the second pass (removing the final frame of the Paramount logo before it goes to black). Tried it with other encoders including Handbrake (not quite as good quality) and no such problem so am stumped as to what could be causing it. Have resorted to adding an extra black frame and see how that goes which I'm encoding at the moment but would prefer to work out what is causing this. First thought it might be a glitch in the source but tried it with a lesser second source I'm using in the project (from different original source) and surprisingly it does it with that as well which seems weird.

Any advice as to what could be causing this is much appreciated.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] Tool: Taking an Image and Searching Every Frame within a Video for that Image? alexp120 4 2,599 2021-06-01, 12:40 PM
Last Post: alexp120
  [Help] missing channel in an official release! spoRv 5 4,858 2018-03-01, 05:23 AM
Last Post: deleted user
  Premiere and Expanding Frame. X5gb 17 11,461 2018-02-20, 10:04 PM
Last Post: deleted user