Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF you bought The Last Jedi which version and why?
I bought the version I wanted from Walmart because the same version on eBay was double it's actual selling price.

I got the Bluray/DVD/Digital set that had the Bluray bonus disc and the 6 card choices for the cover.  Well worth the $25 samolians it cost me.

Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: nafroe
Buy? You mean spend money? On that film? Damn.
Thanks given by:
That film killed the SW franchise it underperformed in addition. It had two characters from the OT but barely did more business than Rogue One. It also badly treated those characters giving them no elegant exit. That crap director won't get my wallet.
Thanks given by:
Will probably pick up the standard 4K UHD but when it’s on sale. No rush to get it yet
Thanks given by:
I'll probably just get it second-hand, to be honest.
Thanks given by:
I bought the "Only At Target " edition... Was curious about the included the 40-page gallery book and was curious about exclusive bonus features.

Though for Rogue One I picked up the one with the interchangeable covers as well.
Thanks given by:
Just once it would be nice for TLJ to be casually mentioned without folks piling on with their unsolicited reviews...

Anyway, I'm going for the laserdisc-style Big Sleeve edition:

[Image: QJe1gKd.jpg]

Which will match my Force Awakens and Rogue One copies nicely.

[Image: xgTyHWH.jpg]

[Image: m4CsNlf.jpg]
(2018-03-29, 06:32 PM)jonno Wrote: Anyway, I'm going for the laserdisc-style Big Sleeve edition

[OT]
...speaking of which, is someone aware of a way to do custom big sleeves as them?

It would be great to have such covers for our preservation projects!!!
[/OT]
The LD-like sleeves are awesome.

I was shocked there was never a mention of TLJ on this forum till now. Perhaps, so as not to side-track Jetrell's thread, someone can create a review thread (and play nice)
Thanks given by:
(2018-03-29, 06:32 PM)jonno Wrote: Just once it would be nice for TLJ to be casually mentioned without folks piling on with their unsolicited reviews...

Anyway, I'm going for the laserdisc-style Big Sleeve edition:

[Image: QJe1gKd.jpg]

Which will match my Force Awakens and Rogue One copies nicely.

[Image: xgTyHWH.jpg]

[Image: m4CsNlf.jpg]

Those are pretty darn cool jonno ... and thanks for the words of wisdom.

Smile

(2018-03-29, 05:09 PM)nafroe Wrote: I bought the "Only At Target " edition... Was curious about the included the 40-page gallery book and was curious about exclusive bonus features.

Though for Rogue One I picked up the one with the interchangeable covers as well.

What extras are on the bonus DVD for this?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Highlander 3 - US Theatrical Version Bigrob 1 2,819 2018-02-21, 05:05 PM
Last Post: MrBrown