Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurovision Song Contest
Yes, I confess... I watched it - like the past three or four editions - and I liked it...

Winner song was good and easy to remember, "Heroes"; I liked also "Golden Boy" and "Love Injected", and also "Warrior" (Georgia) and "Beauty Never Lies"; not bad Russia, Albania, Spain and UK...

Of course, the usual "I vote my nearby Country" trend continues...

Anyone have seen it? And, what's your thought?
Thanks given by:
This contest is lame. Most of the presented songs sound exactly the same, if I wanted to waste my money to vote, I wouldn't even know who to vote for. Nothing2say
Thanks given by:
Agreed, now it's kind of like American Idol which also sux. IMHO the Eurovision Contest stopped being decent back in the late 90s.
Thanks given by:
(2015-05-24, 02:06 PM)jerryshadoe Wrote: Agreed, now it's kind of like American Idol which also sux. IMHO the Eurovision Contest stopped being decent back in the late 90s.

The only real great winner since the 90s was LORDI from Finnland some years ago. Smile
Thanks given by:
Agreed, I forgot about Lordi back in 2006, but that is really the only exception. On topic of Lordi, that 2004 film "The Kin" is an awesome, weird homage to Lovecraft/B-rated films.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eurovision Song Contest 2021 spoRv 17 5,923 2021-05-24, 07:15 PM
Last Post: deleted user