Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!
Big Grin 
Hello everyone... I'm new here.

I've worked on some DVD edits in the past of Kill Bill Vol. 1&2 Uncut, an Evil Dead 2/Army of Darkness cut I dubbed "THE mediEVIL DEAD" (with alternate cuts throughout) and a fixed version of Skinny Puppy's 'Ain't It Dead Yet?' (v3.1). I've been a member on OT for some time now and heard about this site via Team_Negative1's project. Personally I can't wait to see it! Big Grin

I've noticed I'm not able to do much of anything on here yet... is there a reason for that? Thanks!
Thanks given by:
On behalf of the community, "Welcome to fanres!" Big Grin

As far as you being able to do much, we have been having an issue with people posting SPAM and are working on a way to avoid this. First, you must create a presentation thread (which you did here) and then make some posts here and there (depending on what interests you) before you're able to start a new thread. If you have been a long-time, active member on OT, then you might be able to "raise" you access level here by PM'ing one of the mods/admins and "presenting your case"Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome mumbles_!

I see that you are a long time OT members, but not so active... so, be active here! Post something interesting here and there, and, after few posts, you'll be a registered members, and it will allow you to start a thread in the Complete projects - I encourage you to post there something more about your projects! We always need new project makers here!
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
Thanks given by:
Thanks everyone! I'll look into posting more about my projects however they are old projects (DVD). I'm very interested in all the Star Wars edits primarily for preservation purposes as well as Adywan's Revisited cuts. I haven't worked with editing HD video yet but I would like to once I get a blu-ray burner.
Thanks given by: