Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jurassic World
Heart 
All I can say is ..................................

F%$k YEAH!!!!

That is all.

Smile
Thanks given by:
(2015-06-15, 09:24 PM)Jetrell Fo Wrote: All I can say is ..................................

F%$k YEAH!!!!

That is all.

Smile

Have you seen it?  Is it any good?
Thanks given by:
My comment is in referrence to me seeing it, so yes, I did.

Smile
Thanks given by:
Oh god, seeing JW a couple of days ago... some scenes were so grotesque. The ending is almost ridiculous. It's like a huge fan-film put together by a crew of young boys.
What do you liked in this movie?
Thanks given by:
I liked Mad Max and San Andreas more than this.

This film took itself way too seriously.
Thanks given by:
What I liked about Jurassic World was that it was a theme park of a movie about a theme park with Dinosaurs. It's a popcorn flick for the summer and a damn good one at that. Going to the movies is supposed to be fun ..... and this movie was fun. The kids are loving it and that is exactly where they aimed it.

I just happened to be an older kid.

Smile
Thanks given by:
Well, with the mixed bag of opinions, I have decided to go see this myself. Hoping that the $15 will be worth itWink
Thanks given by:
15US$?!? Are you crazy? If I *must* see it, I'll go on Tuesday, 2D costs 4€, 3D 5€... about 5US$ and 6US$... we are poor, in this country! Wink
Thanks given by:
(2015-06-19, 01:07 AM)spoRv Wrote: 15US$?!? Are you crazy? If I *must* see it, I'll go on Tuesday, 2D costs 4€, 3D 5€... about 5US$ and 6US$... we are poor, in this country! Wink

I had to pay $17.50 to see the movie at my local theater, and they expected $15 for popcorn and a drink! It's ridiculous, I know, but somehow people still go to the movies regularly. (I usually just wait until they come on Blu-ray.)

As far as the movie itself... It was pretty good. A sequel will never beat the original Jurassic park, but this one is way better than the second and third movie.
Thanks given by:
I can't say it's a bad movie, but ... don't know... to me, it lacked the "WOW" factor - maybe because all these dinosaurs were... expected, somehow... I mean, the Spino was way better (IMHO) (WOW-wise) than the latest bad boy... I liked the Mosasaurus, though!

What I've liked not so much is the Indian Tony Stark lookalike, and the lack of more characters from previous films.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In This review of the history of the world part 1 blu ray this is the only negatives jedimasterplo 0 708 2023-01-14, 04:30 AM
Last Post: jedimasterplo
  Hell, i like so much the world of T1&2... Bo Lero 0 1,406 2021-02-08, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Bo Lero
Thumbs Up Scott Pilgrim vs. the World spoRv 10 11,279 2016-01-20, 04:39 PM
Last Post: FrankT