Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic Four (2015)
Thumbs Down 
Well, here I am, alive and kicking (well, more or less... Wink )

Saturday I was "forced" to go to see a movie, so this was the most voted, and I thought "Well, another superhero movie... why not? I'm pretty sure it will not be a masterpiece, but it could not be that bad, right?"

WRONG!!!

Actors are all... well, not the right one for each of their roles - apart, maybe, the government bad guy; CGI effects are sometimes really noticeable - I recall the ape, for example; story is quite boring, and I was waiting to see the top for a looong time, and it came and finished in few minutes, exagerating everything, following the latest superhero movies "style" (Big Hero 6 was waaay better in this)...

So, I think this is a very weak movie, and the old ones are really better in every aspect!

My 2c of course; waiting to know what do you think about this - but I'm pretty sure many (if not all) will agree with me...
Thanks given by:
Really sounds like they bombed big time on this movie, and being a reboot. It didn't get good reviews at all here in the US.

Film Addict    
Thanks given by:
I guess they decided during an exhilarating excel presentation they've gone about as far as you can go on making good movies, might as well be time to take this train downtown. Downtown? *echoes* ALL THE WAY DOWN! *really not re-assuring manic laughter*
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hardcore Henry (2015) spoRv 0 2,100 2017-08-24, 06:30 PM
Last Post: spoRv
  Mr. Holmes (2015) The Aluminum Falcon 2 3,786 2015-07-30, 11:14 PM
Last Post: The Aluminum Falcon
  Spy (2015) spoRv 0 2,438 2015-07-30, 01:18 AM
Last Post: spoRv
  Terminator Genisys (2015) The Aluminum Falcon 7 8,588 2015-07-26, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Valeyard
  Infini (2015) spoRv 1 2,951 2015-06-12, 05:43 PM