Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Time Action Buff Checkin' In
So I've recently ramped up collecting blu-ray remasters of old action flicks I enjoy - films like Stone Cold or Navy Seals (the Vinegar Syndrome remaster is quite good) - and that got me perusing for extended cuts that I've never seen. After watching the excellent Unrated Cut of Hard Target from Kino Lorber, I started digging and realized that so many of these cuts have never made it past their DVD phase.

Long story short, that digging led me to this nifty niche forum. I admire those of you putting in the work to bring some of these movies into the HD era, and I hope we can have some convos and maybe you'll share some of your work with me. I also hope to learn something about remastering/restoring myself, so that one day, perhaps, I can contribute more than just words to this repository of cinema.

That's all. This is me saying howdy, and I can't wait to get pedantic about movies with y'all soon.
Thanks given by: PDB

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gone a long time FenceMan 0 676 2023-03-13, 08:22 PM
Last Post: FenceMan
  flim buff willie1959 5 5,436 2018-02-25, 05:46 PM
Last Post: willie1959
Star Classic movie buff saying hello. Greg Philip 7 6,771 2017-11-03, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Greg Philip