Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Poll: Will you watch BTTF trilogy on 21st October 2015?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, of course!
33.33%
1 33.33%
Maybe.
33.33%
1 33.33%
I don't think so...
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back To The Future marathon
Well, 21st october 2015 is "that" date... will you watch the whole trilogy?

I'll do it, with my family!
Thanks given by:
Great! You're lucky...
I'm really busy these times. Movies are stacking on the shelve but i have no time, not even to watch the cover...
Thanks given by:
Talking about time... I got no time lately, but I MUST find 5 or 6 hours to watch the trilogy, Marty deserves this! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I don't know if I'll have the time and I might just play it in the background while I'm working on other things. I remember watching this when I was a kid and thinking to myself how far away of a date that was and now, here it is. So where the hell are our flying cars and hover-boards?? LOL Tongue
Thanks given by:
May watch them tomorrow as I'm still on holiday, had the pleasure of messing around with a Delorian at the weekend! Awesome car.
Thanks given by:
(2015-10-21, 05:10 AM)Farstarbuck Wrote: ...had the pleasure of messing around with a Delorian at the weekend! Awesome car.

I hate you, do you know it?!?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Local theaters are showing #2 today! Sadly, I won't get off work till the movie is already half over. Cry
Thanks given by:
(2015-10-21, 12:45 PM)spoRv Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 05:10 AM)Farstarbuck Wrote: ...had the pleasure of messing around with a Delorian at the weekend! Awesome car.

I hate you, do you know it?!?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I do now Smile
Thanks given by:
My personal marathon ended now; happy to have watched the three movies again!
Thanks given by:
Its on TV, so I'm watching right now.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did back to the future get a newer 4k scan? jedimasterplo 10 3,553 2022-12-24, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Yarp