Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Poll: Would you like to replace the old emoticons with the new ones?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, absolutely!
75.00%
3 75.00%
Nope, I like the old ones!
25.00%
1 25.00%
Dunno...
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to use new emoticons?
A long time ago, I decided to renew the old, boring yellow emoticons, with the new black ones; then, it was decided to revert to the old ones, but some emoticons remained black... so now we have two kind of emoticons, old yellow and new black, with different styles...

Maybe it's time to use a new set of emoticons... what do you think about these?

[Image: nu_icons.png]
Thanks given by:
I like the style and shape but without colors they kind of lack pop. They don't stand out against the black text.
Thanks given by:
Agree that they don't "pop up" like the classic ones... but we are a stylish and modern forum, so they will be quite appropriately... or not? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I like them the way they are now Smile
Thanks given by:
I agree with Feallan.

Not only that, but the forum is unique right now in terms of emoticons - I haven't seen a mixture of the yellow and black ones anywhere else. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Wink Ok Tongue
Thanks given by:
I just noticed that we have not a "crying" emoticon... I think we need it, just in case... Wink

And, even if I don't dislike the mixture of black and yellow emoticons, don't you all think it's time to set a one-color-for-all, maybe using a new emoticon set? Just an idea, as the poll votes is toward this.
Thanks given by:
I'm up for a new emoticon set.
Thanks given by:
Maybe we can get a new color of emoticons too? Blue or Green would be cool.
Thanks given by:
What about these ones?

[Image: square-emoticons-hi.png]

(if chosen, they will be at normal size, of course!)
Thanks given by:
They look like shit tbh
Thanks given by: ilovewaterslides

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Idea] Long time posters & lurkers avatars Stamper 1 2,357 2019-04-15, 12:08 AM
Last Post: spoRv