Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio preservation forum
I've just got here and I'm already moving the furniture around ;-)

How about an audio-specific section? Lots of us are into resyncing soundtracks (usually laser-sourced, but not always) so it would be good to keep track of the various audio-only projects in their own threads. It may even help me remember what I'm working on myself...
Thanks given by:
Good idea! Let's hear what the other member think!
JetrellFo and jerryshadoe will be surely the first to say "DO IT!" Wink
Thanks given by:
I say do it as well, after all the audio is important to.

Film Addict    
Thanks given by:
Agreed. Audio should have it's own section. Not only do a lot of us like (prefer) soundtracks from LD sources (or others depending on movie,) but there is also a matter of syncing multiple language tracks to different releases as well. A sub-section of the audio containing as many language options as possible for a given movie would be a nice resource when putting together various projects.
Thanks given by:
I knew it... Wink

Should I add a forum like "Audio projects" and subforums like the video one (request, proposal, in progress, released, archived)?

Or starting to use something like [video] and [audio] in front of project thread titles should do?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Forum Update bug - Focus & Sign-in Window At Page Bottom BronzeTitan 6 6,292 2017-11-28, 07:15 PM
Last Post: BronzeTitan
Exclamation forum category modifications spoRv 8 8,990 2015-03-26, 01:37 AM
Last Post: spoRv
Question Audio forum spoRv 2 4,283 2015-02-15, 01:25 PM
Last Post: spoRv