Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexa rank
About a week ago, when I activated CloudFlare, I was curious to see at which place was Fanres.com on Alexa; it was in a "good" Big Grin position, about 7,100,000... today I wanted to see if it changed and, surprise surprise... it was around 5,100,000!

Not bad, for a super-niche forum like this! Thanks to everyone!!! Let's write some more posts, let's climb the rank!
Thanks given by:
Wow that's great. This site is really moving along. Congrats, spoRv
Thanks given by:
Thanks to you, and all members, this small community is growing well... Again, thanks to everyone!
Thanks given by:
That's incredible... today we are ranked around 4,900,000... if it will continue like this, we'll be in the first place in less than a month! Wink
Thanks given by:
Although I have never heard of Alexa (until now, LOL) I'm happy to hear that this site is moving up in the ranks. Big Grin

As the site grows, so will the ranking of it on search engines. More post by all of us = higher possibility of being "flagged" in a search engine = more people here to post more Tongue
Thanks given by:
This morning we were around 4,600,000, now we are at 4,380,000... WOW!!!
Thanks given by:
Today rank: 3,984,979!!! We break the 4 million barrier! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
This is clearly due to the legion of fans of Cube 2: Hypercube. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(2015-04-13, 09:02 AM)jedeitor Wrote: This is clearly due to the legion of fans of Cube 2: Hypercube. Big Grin

This must be it!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
2015-06-02: Alexa Global Rank for forum.fanres.com: 3,733,793
The rank improved 21,175,778 positions versus the previous 3 months.

...not bad, not bad at all!
Thanks given by: