Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help] The Lord of the Rings Font - Help needed
I am trying to recreate the opening logo fonts for Thle Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, unfortunately, the logos as well as their international versions were created by Alan Lee and are handwritten, so no complete digital reference.
But here is the catch, because Lee created all the international variants it's possible to reconstruct a font from them (most probably from the Lord of The Rings, I don't have much hope for Tthe Hobbit, too few letters).
[Image: q3ZlAtk.jpg]
I hope some of you may provide me with international localized sequences in order to accomplish this job
In italian asciugamano is the word for towel, so AsciugaMan is something like TowelMan, the superhero with the power of wipin' off the film distribution errors and bring back the original glory of cinema...

「projects and more at asciugaman.tumblr.com」

Thanks given by:
That might be tricky, as 2 "same" letters are not the exact same:

[Image: 3t0l.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks!
and also, could you be so kind to provide the entire video sequence? It will be useful for accounting lighting variations between various versions
As for letter variations i might preserve them inside the font itself
In italian asciugamano is the word for towel, so AsciugaMan is something like TowelMan, the superhero with the power of wipin' off the film distribution errors and bring back the original glory of cinema...

「projects and more at asciugaman.tumblr.com」

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] De-logo help needed Hitcher 0 1,398 2021-04-04, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Hitcher
  [BONUS REQUEST] The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (from theatrical BD) onegin 6 3,497 2021-02-10, 03:35 PM
Last Post: pipefan413
  [Help] Help needed for acquiring and scanning Spider Man WTC trailer deleted user 25 20,511 2019-10-01, 02:29 PM
Last Post: deleted user
  Help needed - someone who would like to finish my bonus projects... spoRv 6 6,369 2017-04-18, 10:00 PM
Last Post: spoRv
  User from Europe who can scan 35mm trailer (Lord of the Rings)? Atreyo 3 4,381 2017-03-17, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Atreyo
  [help needed] The Arrival [spoRv] Bonus Disc spoRv 88 84,360 2015-06-04, 03:45 PM
Last Post: spoRv