Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preview problem & Vimeo Embeds
Hello,

since the site moved to the new server I've been running into these bugs:

If I try to insert a video from Vimeo, the BBCode that gets inserted misspells "Vimeo" (I think it appears as "Vemio" or something similar, clearly just a typo) but obviously it doesn't work. No big deal, I just edit it to correct the spelling and then it works, but it's should be a bug that is very easy to fix Smile

Secondly, and I don't know if this is a related issue or a separate one, but when I go to preview my post (usually with videos and images in it), the initial preview works as it should. However, if I make edits and click preview again, all my text disappears from the edit text box. If I click post, it still posts correctly, but I can't edit it at all after that without posting first and then clicking Edit again.

I'm using the Chrome on Windows 10.
The007Dossier
TheStarWarsTrilogy
Donations always welcome: paypal.me/williarob4K77 / BTC: bc1qzr9ejyfpzm9ea2dglfegxzt59tys3uwmj26ytj
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation

First one is a bug introduced in myBB. They're supposed to fix it in new version, but since it was a very simple modification I fixed it here too. To see the change refresh new post window with Ctrl + F5

The second one I can't reproduce. Does anyone else confirm having the same issue? Could you check on a different browser?
Thanks given by: williarob

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "thanks" problem spoRv 4 4,841 2017-07-12, 03:02 PM
Last Post: PDB