Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Idea] Project List?
I think it would be great to have a project list section on the site, where members can list all the projects they have done so far and have links to each of them. From what I can see the only way to do this currently is to have an external site and put a link to it in your signature?
Thanks given by: HippieDalek
This site is for discussing the Projects, not for linking them here.
Sharing the Projects is a topic that each user has to handle outside the forum. Because if Links would start to occur here, studious may be drawn to more attention.
"Never cut a deal with a dragon..."
- Old Shadowrun wisdom
Thanks given by:
I guess that alleycat intended links to project threads...
Thanks given by: HippieDalek
It would be nice to have an easy way to see who's working/worked on what. Perhaps a section in each profile where users can list their projects?
Program material is recorded on the other side of this disc...
Thanks given by: alleycat
(2020-03-28, 02:18 PM)spoRv Wrote: I guess that alleycat intended links to project threads...

Ah, okay... Big Grin
My fault. Smile
"Never cut a deal with a dragon..."
- Old Shadowrun wisdom
Thanks given by:
I mean, nothing stops you from making that list yourself in this thread. I don't think there should be some compulsory thing where people have to invest work to list their projects. With that said, there's always the forum signature.
Thanks given by:
Yes sorry I meant my own project threads not actual links to them. What I am getting at, is if I enjoy a certain project and want to see what else that person has released, I don't think there is currently a easy way for me to find out? I can search for what posts the person has made, but that would include everything they have commented on, not just projects they have done. I did start to list my own in the signature but it seems to be limited on the number of characters.

I guess I can do similar to what spoRv has with his Fundamental Collection post though.
Thanks given by:
You can also list another member's threads they opened, that won't include their comments on other threads.
Thanks given by: alleycat , HippieDalek