Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDVinnie-BluRG FANRES Projects
Video 
Greetings Everyone,
I just wanted to properly introduce myself to the community and start a projects thread. I go by Vinnie. I have been encoding movies for several years on a HD Tracker I run. Don't want to post link due to rules, but I also do a whole lot of AfterEffects, Photoshop, FCPX, ect. Recently I have started messing with color grading for films. My first real project is Man of Steel. While a lot hate the film or say it is fine as is, I am a big superman fan and enjoyed the film very much. Just felt it was to de saturated and dull colors. So I gave it a go.
Projects:
[Image: qWCpSv2.jpg]
1) Man of Steel (2013) CF
Formats to be released in:
1080p x265 Encode - Download Here
1080p x264 EncodeDownload Here
720p x264 EncodeDownload Here
4K x264 EncodeDownload Here
Custom BD50Download Here
1080p BD25 ReEncodeDownload Here
[Image: XFYPw6S.jpg]
2) Prometheus (2012) CF
TBA - Color Grading now in the works. Samples of CF vs Untouched BD Source will be up soon for review.
Untouched BD Source Sample :DropBox DL Here
CF Sample : DropBox DL Here
*If you need a invite to where I upload please PM me.
Thanks given by: bassj18
First off Vinnie, let me welcome you hear. Nice to have another project person in the mix.

I already am a member of "said" place and it's a great place for sure. I look forward to seeing what you come up with Prometheus. Any chance you may include alternate of deleted footage to make a hybrid?

Cheers!!!!

Shawn
Thanks given by:
Love your website Vinnie, good to have you here!
Thanks given by:
[/quote]

(2015-06-13, 05:14 AM)Jetrell Fo Wrote: First off Vinnie, let me welcome you hear. Nice to have another project person in the mix.

I already am a member of "said" place and it's a great place for sure. I look forward to seeing what you come up with Prometheus. Any chance you may include alternate of deleted footage to make a hybrid?

Cheers!!!!

Shawn

Hey Bud,

I defiantly will be making a Hybrid BD out of my Prometheus color grade using everything from Prometheus 2012 USA 3xBlu-ray - DVD 1080p AVC MVC NTSC DTS-HD MA 7.1 tater44-BluRG (Ultimate Collectors Edition) and Prometheus 2012 1080p EUR Blu-ray AVC DTS-HD MA 7 1.

Just need to finish up Man of Steel first.
Thanks given by:
alittle sneak peak for tomorrows release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrPRPdVyBlM
Thanks given by:
Very nice!!
Thanks given by:
updated links. BD50 of MOS is now released
Thanks given by:
Congrats HDVinnie! I'm going to download this ASAP.
Thanks given by:
thanks.....i think it came out pretty good. feedback is appreciated. good or bad.
Thanks given by:
(2015-07-06, 10:15 PM)HDVinnie Wrote: thanks.....i think it came out pretty good. feedback is appreciated. good or bad.

I'm in the process of dowloading the BD50 now. I think it looks great, but I would say the intro video is a bit excessive. It's very well done, but it goes on a bit. I think putting a bit of your own branding is cool, and I like the animation, but when you start getting ito the specs of the BD, 7.1 HD audio, etc, I think it's a little redundant.
Thanks given by: