Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laserdisc Collection for Sale
I recently inherited a load of (mainly) golden age LD titles from my dad and wondered if anyone here would be interested in them?

I don't have an LD player myself, so they're of no use to me.

I'd have to make a list of the titles, of course, but maybe some could be useful for projects where superior audio is required.

Due to shipping costs I'd only be looking to sell within the UK and I'd prefer to sell in bulk via a courier.

Anyone who's seriously interested please PM me for further details.

Thanks.
Thanks given by: dvdmike
(2023-05-14, 04:57 PM)wongfeihung Wrote: I recently inherited a load of (mainly) golden age LD titles from my dad and wondered if anyone here would be interested in them?

I don't have an LD player myself, so they're of no use to me.

I'd have to make a list of the titles, of course, but maybe some could be useful for projects where superior audio is required.

Due to shipping costs I'd only be looking to sell within the UK and I'd prefer to sell in bulk via a courier.

Anyone who's seriously interested please PM me for further details.

Thanks.

do we have someone on here capturing PAL LDs? there's definitely some I'd love to hear like this one:
https://www.lddb.com/laserdisc/18892/PLF...ior-Bonner
Thanks given by:
I'm in the UK and have three LD players, but have only captured via dvd-r before but I could get a usb capture card if there are any good/cheap ones
Thanks given by:
I can capture PAL LDs with bit-perfect PCM (or analogue audio if it's an older laservision disc).

There used to be a thread on good analogue capture cards/dongles, you may find that a lot of older devices will not work on newer PCs or the latest versions of Windows as the drivers updates have stopped. I've had to keep a Win7 PC so I can still use my capture card.
I should've said that most of the discs are NTSC imports.
Nice! Hopefully there are some gems
Thanks given by:
I would have to make a list.

But I'm not sure if anyone's interested, really?
Thanks given by:
https://fanrestore.com/thread-717-page-5.html

There are a few here based in UK who can capture NTSC. Maybe they haven’t been around or seen your post. Or they’re not interested Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I can't do anything with them, so it's off to the charity shop otherwise...
Thanks given by:
If you want to find a new home by any of the forum members, you've to create a list of the content. Use LDDB.com for best results.

Just a suggestion Smile
Visit my YouTube Channel for my projects and movie trailers Ok
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LD in depth collection videos captainsolo 37 18,116 2024-02-26, 04:07 AM
Last Post: captainsolo
  Indiana Jones UHD Collection Hitcher 145 50,465 2023-07-30, 08:23 PM
  [versions] Freddy‘s Dead - The Final Nightmare - JP Laserdisc DeafYakuza 5 1,629 2022-11-08, 09:50 AM
Last Post: DeafYakuza
  Ghostbusters: Ultimate Collection 4K+BD weegee2392 26 8,801 2022-07-02, 12:45 AM
Last Post: JScarp0512
  [Help] Cover Scans for LaserDisc bendermac 2 1,918 2021-04-26, 04:37 AM
  [Help] Arian's Laserdisc Capturing Extravaganza! (aka Project HLD-X0 2.0) Arian 0 2,318 2017-11-12, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Arian
  Robocop 1:66.1 AR 35mm print for sale on ebay Tylerdurden389 0 2,309 2017-09-07, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Tylerdurden389
  few movies on laserdisc but not on DVD (or BD) spoRv 2 3,997 2017-01-29, 08:30 PM
Last Post: spoRv