Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ash vs Evil Dead
Anyone watch?
Thanks given by:
Absolutely loved the hell out of it! Ash is back baby. A great start to the show.

[Image: tumblr_n070wiqzVV1r4r6gpo2_500.gif]

Film Addict    
Thanks given by:
I liked it too Doombot. I was glad to have the gang back together. Although a squeal to one and two since they didn't have the rights Army of Darkness the character felt more aod ash with ed2 level of gore, not a bad thing at all
Thanks given by:
I wondered why there was no Army of darkness reference.

Film Addict    
Thanks given by:
AOD is owned by Universal whereas the other two where independent productions to which the Renaissance guys have a financial and copyright interest in. So they can use ED1 and 2 but not AOD since Universal is not involved.

The funny thing is ED2 still has the "medevil" part so they still could reference time travel just not what happened ther Wink
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it felt like an Army of Darkness TV series more than Evil Dead. Not a big fan of the first two films so for me that's a good thing.

Glad it's already picked up for a second season.
Thanks given by:
I was glad it was picked up too but I have no idea where the show can go. That's a good and bad thing

Oh well it doesn't matter I'm in for the long haul
Thanks given by:
And now you can watch for free:

https://www.starz.com/originals/ashvsevildead/featured

(not sure if it is location locked)
Thanks given by:
It great. But wish they used better CGI effects. The practical effects are great when they do use them.
Thanks given by:
Last episode tomorrow!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [versions] Freddy‘s Dead - The Final Nightmare - JP Laserdisc DeafYakuza 5 1,631 2022-11-08, 09:50 AM
Last Post: DeafYakuza
  Can someone try to add hdr to the upcoming the night of the living dead uhd? jedimasterplo 7 2,717 2022-08-03, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Bilbofett
  DTS-HD MA 2.0 track on 'Evil Dead II' UK Blu-ray release Peanut32 1 1,444 2021-08-20, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Bigrob
  Army of the Dead (2021) spoRv 9 4,529 2021-06-22, 11:41 PM
Last Post: spoRv
  Dracula: Dead and Loving It spoRv 11 7,676 2019-01-31, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Evit
Thumbs Up Goal of the Dead spoRv 0 2,663 2015-01-14, 11:58 PM
Last Post: spoRv