Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Scenarist BD To help Projects
Hi Guys

I would like to offer my help to anyone who is currently working on a project and would like to at some point have it authored professionally into a Full Blu-ray file structure.

I am no Expert but I do understand how to author a Blu-ray and can compile using the latest version of Scenarist BD.

Should anyone wish to have me try please let me know thank you

Scotlandman
Thanks given by:
Well here comes the obvious question, someone had to ask it... can you do seamless branching?
AKA thxita on OriginalTrilogy
I preserve movies as they first appeared in Italy.
Thanks given by:
Are there any benefits to authoring with Scenarist BD versus authoring with MultiAVCHD?
Thanks given by:
It should be a lot more compatible with bd players. At least in theory. Can you do menus also?
Thanks given by:
Agree; even if I like a lot MultiAVCHD, I'm pretty sure Scenarist could author (almost) 100% BD compliant discs...
Thanks given by:
You have dozens of eyes wide open pointed at you scotlandman! Ahah

What part of Scotland are you from? May I ask?
AKA thxita on OriginalTrilogy
I preserve movies as they first appeared in Italy.
Thanks given by:
I wonder if it's somewhere near this, LOL:

[Image: blog-summer-em-05.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(2016-02-21, 10:54 PM)Evit Wrote: Well here comes the obvious question, someone had to ask it... can you do seamless branching?

By seamless branching I take it you mean putting say Theatrical and Unrated versions in the same movie using the same movie clips on both playlists ?

If that is what you mean then yes you can in Scenarist BD  Smile
Thanks given by:
(2016-02-21, 11:11 PM)PDB Wrote: It should be a lot more compatible with bd players. At least in theory. Can you do menus also?

You are absolutely right it is the Professional Hollywood studio software  Smile

Yes I have IGEditor for Menu and obviously Photoshop to do the Scenarist Designer file to feed into the movie, I'm not an expert with the menu creation but working with HDVinnie so i's a team effort on that front
Thanks given by:
(2016-02-21, 10:55 PM)jerryshadoe Wrote: Are there any benefits to authoring with Scenarist BD versus authoring with MultiAVCHD?

Yes I feel it's easier to work with but that is just what I am familiar with, but hey you best using what you are most familiar with and I know that MultiAVCHD Is a good free tool to use so each to their own
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What resolution do you prefer for projects? PDB 7 3,223 2021-02-04, 08:25 PM
Last Post: deleted user
  Seamless Branching projects scotlandman 3 4,675 2016-02-28, 01:11 PM
Last Post: jerryshadoe