Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seamless Branching projects
Hi Guys

As some of you may know I am able to do Seamless branching projects for the community.

There are some things I will need from those who wish these to be authored into a Bluray disc

1: You will need to provide all the files in a Blu-ray recognized standard/format separated demuxed and ready for me to put together.

2: You will need to provide me with the exact order you wish your files to be arranged in

3: A download link to grab the files and do the work

4: Will you require a basic menu if so please specify that you do and I can do one for you please bear in mind it will be basic unless you also provide a menu video with audio or a background image.

I hope that is a starter for 10 as I'm more than willing to do what I can but just need those who would like me to try to do some work their end and I'll hopefully do the rest.

Please PM me those who desire help
Thanks given by:
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY DIRECT LINKS HERE!!!

If you wish to help people out, that's awesome. Ok

If those people send you the links via PM and you are just helping them for a personal project, we are all good. But NO direct-links here as that breaks forum rules. Thanx guysWink
Thanks given by:
(2016-02-28, 03:53 AM)jerryshadoe Wrote: PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY DIRECT LINKS HERE!!!

If you wish to help people out, that's awesome. Ok

If those people send you the links via PM and you are just helping them for a personal project, we are all good. But NO direct-links here as that breaks forum rules. Thanx guysWink

Hi

Very sorry I have amended the original post thank you

I'll get the hang of this one day I swear lol

Thanks for putting me right much appreciated
Thanks given by:
No worriesWink

Any discussion about the topic is welcome here, just make sure you guys share "stuff" for projects in private.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What resolution do you prefer for projects? PDB 7 3,225 2021-02-04, 08:25 PM
Last Post: deleted user
  Seamless branching, Part I: A Primitive Guide Koopa Luath 4 5,012 2017-03-31, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Jetrell Fo
  Using Scenarist BD To help Projects scotlandman 33 32,603 2016-02-22, 06:47 PM
Last Post: scotlandman