Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghostbusters Criterion Extras?
Does anyone have a capture of the Ghostbusters Criterion bonus features? The video ones?
Thanks given by:
Spook Central should have all the Criterion extras.
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-29, 03:26 AM)zoidberg Wrote: Spook Central should have all the Criterion extras.

In a high bitrate download?
Thanks given by:
Probably not the best quality (more like 'web' quality, here's the site if you want to check it out:

https://www.theraffon.net/~spookcentral/...erdisc.htm

The 2 disc LD is one of the harder discs to get hold of, never seen it going for a decent price
Thanks given by:
The new 4K Blu-ray (2019 release) has some new extras, including never before seen deleted scences. It also has the original theatrical mix included. If I remember correctly this is only for the included Blu-ray. The 4K disc is a repack.
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-29, 07:44 AM)bendermac Wrote: The new 4K Blu-ray (2019 release) has some new extras, including never before seen deleted scences. It also has the original theatrical mix included. If I remember correctly this is only for the included Blu-ray. The 4K disc is a repack.

Right. But it's still missing some of those criterion extras
Thanks given by:
No one has this?
Thanks given by:
There are 3 copies on LDDB - I’m sure someone would be happy to capture it if you want to pick one up
Thanks given by:
(2019-12-23, 08:23 PM)alexpeden2000 Wrote: There are 3 copies on LDDB - I’m sure someone would be happy to capture it if you want to pick one up

Unfortunately they're more expensive than I'm willing to pay. They go for about half that on eBay. Just have to catch them when they are put up.
Thanks given by:
I'm working on getting a copy of the 2 LD set. I'm just starting to dip my toes into analog capture so it might take a bit of time for me to get it "just right". If everything goes well, it might be ready in a month. Excited to help piece together stuff for one of my favorite movies!
Thanks given by: alleycat

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone have the Halloween Criterion Laserdisc? alleycat 0 1,697 2019-10-18, 11:48 AM
Last Post: alleycat
  [Help] James Bond Criterion Laserdisc Extras? alleycat 5 4,452 2019-09-02, 12:32 PM
Last Post: alleycat
  [Request] Criterion Collection Laserdisc Supplements. FrankT 13 8,224 2019-03-04, 01:19 AM
Last Post: FrankT