Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] Star Wars
Hi, I was curious if anybody could send me links for all the extended editions of the Star Wars series. I do own the originals. Thanks for your help and please let me know if I can help out with anything.

Brent
Thanks given by:
You might help with reading the rules, ahead.
This is not a file-sharing forum.

There are better sites in the world wild Web for request download links. Especially if there might be sites where thie requestes work was first announced/produced.
"Never cut a deal with a dragon..."
- Old Shadowrun wisdom
Thanks given by:
My apologies, I thought this was a fanedit site. With the complete project request option I thought that was what the thread was for - Could you pm me and explain what this site is for
Thanks given by:
No need to PM our purposes (and maybe someone searching the same thing, as you do might read it before requesting):

"Fanres" is for "Fan-Restaurations" (hope I spelled that correctly), fan edits are done on other sites, even if some people here sometimes do something like a fan edit.
Here we try to preserve movies with original Audio options, or original Colors, or cuts, as far as possible,
Some even try to preserve special ARs, or try to get as much Image size back as possible (by blending open matted and widescreen sources).

But... we, as a community try more to help each others, give advices and talk about Versions, than actual share, because we do not need to be shut down, due to sharing. Its more the goal to get projects done, than getting them wild spread. So people who help tent to get hints how to find work in progress things, or even finished restaurations, they helped with, but thats on a complete in private topic between the involved persons.

To limit people asking (and in the past kind of pesting) project makers for links, we also have a regulation on PMs send by new members.

Also we have a strict rule on linking file-shares.

Regarding infos on (Star Wars) Fan-Edits there two great sites in the web, one is about preserving the "originaltrilogy", but also has a strong section on fan-edits.
The other site is namely for "fanedit" purposes.
"Never cut a deal with a dragon..."
- Old Shadowrun wisdom
Thanks given by: PDB , spoRv , Kynch
Thanks for the breakdown and im already on those sites - If i can help you guys in any way let me know
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twin Peaks and Star Trek CaveDoctor 3 2,794 2019-02-04, 07:54 AM
Last Post: CaveDoctor
  Star Trek: The Motion Picture Laserdisc Subtitles Screencaps iguanaclerk 6 5,649 2018-03-07, 11:47 PM
Last Post: iguanaclerk
  [Request] Star Trek 2 (Sky Broadcast) PDB 31 24,837 2016-10-27, 10:02 PM
Last Post: FrankT
  TNT Network 20 September 6 Star Wars Movies Jetrell Fo 7 7,045 2016-10-02, 03:11 AM
Last Post: jerryshadoe
  [Query] Star Trek Specials on TV ... Airings Jetrell Fo 0 2,354 2016-03-19, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Jetrell Fo
  Star Wars SE LD query ..... Jetrell Fo 2 3,512 2015-10-29, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Jetrell Fo