Hello guest, if you like this forum, why don't you register? https://fanrestore.com/member.php?action=register (December 14, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Released] Panic Room Special Edition
[Image: wqqG7JF.jpg]

This project uses the Open Matte 1080P webrip of Panic Room, together with all of the extra features from the 3 disc DVD set, including the Easter eggs.

This project was another unique challenge as the DVD uses multiple angles on some of the special features, something that was rare on DVD but even rarer on blu ray - so much that the authoring software I use does not support it directly. In order to achieve it I had to use java code and thankfully a friend who is very well versed in java programming blu rays worked it out for me - it now switches perfectly with the red button on your remote.
  • BD50 with menus, pop up menus, background video and resume
  • English Cinema DTS Track (thanks Falcon)
  • French AC3, German DTS, Italian DTS and Spanish AC3
  • Audio commentary by director David Fincher
  • Audio commentary with writer / producer David Koepp and William Goldman
  • Audio commentary with actress Jodie Foster, and actors Dwight Yoakham and Forest Whitaker
  • English, French, German, Italian and Spanish subtitles
  • Trailer
  • Pre-Production Prep - The Testing Phase, Safe Cracking School, Security Expert
  • Pre-Production Previsualization - Creating The Previs, Previs Demo with Optional Commentary, Habitrail Film, Multi-Angle Featurette with four different audio options
  • Production- Shooting Panic Room, Make Up Effect, Breaking A Glass Mirror
  • Post Production - Visual Effects x 21, Scoring with multi angles, Sound Design, Digital Intermediate, Super 35 Technical Explanation, Sequence Breakdowns

PM me for the links, contributing/long term members only please. Contributing means active members of the forum who post and/or make their own projects.

High Resolution cover and disc art available from @Pineapples101 Here.

Menu:

[Image: nx8GKdZ.jpg]
[Image: 9KdT55B.jpg]
[Image: STtuvia.jpg]
[Image: GMNR8Eo.jpg]
[Image: FkCcIN3.jpg]

Movie:

[Image: YAb8MBO.png]
[Image: 3InB3Vg.png]
[Image: nrDgaEN.png]
[Image: TN6CiDh.png]
[Image: KoJW9uZ.png]

Just to clarify this is a project that I have made for myself which I am choosing to share. If you don't like the project, if you think it should have been done differently then feel free to keep that to yourself and consider doing your own project.
This looks great! Shame it's not available on Blu-ray yet.
Thanks given by: alleycat
Looking great as always!

Congratulations alleycat!
That looks fantastic!
I've never seen this film and now realise it was one of Fincher's, and it has a young Kristen Stewart: count me in!
(2020-12-29, 12:02 PM)Kynch Wrote: I've never seen this film and now realise it was one of Fincher's, and it has a young Kristen Stewart: count me in!

OMG totally forgot kristen stewart is in this !
Thanks given by:
This is *extremely* cool. Well done.
this is fantastic!

thanks for your efforts!
can't wait to watch ur project Wink
Thanks given by:
Amazing work! I'm curious, though - what made you opt for an open-matte transfer?

I get that people love to see the maximum possible picture, and that these transfers are released for home viewing to get the most out of 16:9 displays.

But David Fincher makes his films for 2.35:1 (with the full-frame image a byproduct of the Super35 process) so this isn't the way an official release - which, in every other respect, this is equal to - would be done. More picture is nice but, to my mind, the *intended* picture is more important.

Hope this doesn't come across as critical - just wondering what your reasoning is.
Thanks given by: pipefan413 , alleycat

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Released] The Beach (2000) Special Edition alleycat 11 3,339 2024-03-19, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Daffy_Duck
Video Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Special Longer Version HD Recreation TheLoon 79 29,847 2024-03-13, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Texas longhorn 77
  Rumble in The Bronx (紅番區), Film Whisperer special 08/20/2023 major update The Film Whisperer 24 7,927 2024-03-07, 11:04 PM
Last Post: jotabe
  [Released] Halloween (1978): Extended Edition (Remastered) kidjupiter92 4 1,894 2024-02-25, 11:30 AM
Last Post: jedihunter92
  [Released] Hard Rain Special Edition alleycat 3 237 2024-02-05, 04:44 PM
Last Post: PDB
  [Released] Johnny Mnemonic Extended Edition alleycat 46 11,466 2024-02-05, 01:58 PM
Last Post: fanislive
  [Released] Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Director's Edition - The Anti-DNR Fanedit iguanaclerk 3 440 2024-01-21, 02:01 PM
Last Post: HippieDalek
  Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Director's Edition HD Recreation (Version 3 out now) iguanaclerk 122 68,981 2024-01-20, 09:44 AM
Last Post: iguanaclerk
Lightbulb [Released] Joker (2019) Alternate Extended Edition Fan Edit freetheworld 19 8,227 2024-01-16, 05:56 AM
Last Post: babda96
  [Released] Proof Of Life Special Edition alleycat 8 2,430 2023-07-10, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Red41804